[Dragaera] "Rose" now on CD Baby

Geri Sullivan gfs at toad-hall.com
Tue Apr 17 12:23:46 PDT 2007

At 11:25 AM -0700 4/17/07, A.S. Zanoni wrote:

>I forgot the 2007 credits:
>Thanks to
>Carla Ulbrich, who first sent me there after Oasis 19, and
>Drew Miller, who got the album reprinted, and
>to Geri Sullivan, who recreated "Rose" from 1993 software.

Umm...that'd be recreating the album packaging rather than the music
itself, and Drew shares a big chunk of the packaging credit,
especially since I only had FPO (for position only) scans of the
original cover art in electronic form.

'Twas fun putting my hands on the layout files after all these years.
Congrats to Steve for having it back in print. I'll be in New York
this weekend, but 400 miles and then some from Eeriecon, alas. Big
state.

Geri
Geri Sullivan     gfs at toad-hall.com