[Dragaera] Gah! My books are packed!

J C greyw01f at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 19 14:55:25 PDT 2007

I'm writing a short story and it has some overlapping with Steve's universe,
but only in the loosest sense.

As a result, could I ask some generous individual to donate the time it will
take to type up a brief description (indeed, it can only be brief, as we
know so little about them) of the qualities of the Sisters of Darkness, ie,
Verra, Moranthe, and Keurana?

Particularly, which aspect of magic the three sisters seem most in tune
with--despite the fact that Steve makes it clear as mud that those three
aspects can't really be taken without the others...

Anyway, I can't look it up myself as I'm moving soon, and my books are
packed :(