[Dragaera] Iconaclastic lyrics

Davdi Silverrock davdisil at gmail.com
Mon May 7 07:38:17 PDT 2007

On 5/7/07, Howard Brazee wrote:
> On 1:01 AM Davdi Silverrock wrote:
> >

> >  This is hard to make out, but the printed lyrics say:
> >  "within the glass"

> Where did you get printed lyrics?

My 1993 copy of the CD, as distributed by SteelDragon Press, has a
lyrics booklet, which I didn't remember until I went to grab the CD to
rip the Backwards Message track.  As with all lyrics booklets, the
lyrics do not necessarily match exactly to what is sung. Backwards
Message, for example, has little spoken bits not printed in the
lyrics; indeed, the last few lines are not printed at all.

What did your copy (which pressing?) come with?

> >  >> the rain just spins from day to knight, and knows that it will
> >  >> pass.
>

> >  It's "night", not "knight".

Also, I see now that it is "ring", not "rain":

"the ring just spins from day to night and knows that it will pass."