[Dragaera] Hyperintelligent blue...was:Re: Yuck

Mark A. Mandel thnidu at yahoo.com
Thu May 17 12:17:07 PDT 2007

Thanks for the support, Will.

Actually the plural "sofas" is intentional, because there are two of them:
one stuck on the staircase in, umm, one of the Dirk Gently books if I recall correctly ("travel upstairs")
one that appears on prehistoric Earth and  carries Arthur and Zaphod to their own time ("take our heroes home through Time", via eddies in the space time continuum)
-- Mark
[This text prepared with Dragon NaturallySpeaking.]