[Dragaera] agnosticism (no flame) (was, long ago: (no spoilers) The 17 [Great Weapons])

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Tue May 22 10:39:05 PDT 2007

Durston, Andrew (AGRE) wrote:

> But gosh, I hope there is something. I can't imagine my mind just going
> poof and then nothing. But then I guess I wouldn't be thinking either.
> Gah. Then what?...
>
> Ugh,
> Andrew

I hope most religions are wrong - that there isn't an eternal "life"
after death.   Obviously I don't want Hell, but I also don't want
eternal Heaven, whether it is a great heroine high or some other
enforced happiness - or a more traditional Heaven.

I've been unconscious before.  It wasn't hard to imagine at all, and it
was better than feeling them cut on me.