[Dragaera] Dragaeran reincarnation

Mervi Hämäläinen varjotanssija at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 28 03:18:42 PDT 2007

From: lincicum at comcast.net (Jon Lincicum)
At the same time, they do pay honor to the gods, it's just not what we would really call "worship". It's more like a partnership. "I'll honor you and build temples to increase your influence here on Dragaera, and you watch over me and my family with your exceptional powers and skills." There's something in it for everybody.
----

That's actually close to what the ancient Romans did.

Mervi