[Dragaera] The Lyorn's Horn

Jon Lincicum lincicum at comcast.net
Mon May 28 10:39:29 PDT 2007

Davdi Silverrock wrote:
> On 5/27/07, Jon Lincicum  wrote:
>
>> Davdi Silverrock wrote:
>>

>> How about a greyhound?
>>

> I think that may be a little *too* lean, but perhaps will have to do.
> Greyhounds look lean, but they're bred for speed.  I'm thinking that
> one of the obvious hunting dogs would be better.
>
> Some other breeds that might work: borzoi; kuvasz; Irish wolfhound.

Thanks for the tips. I know only very generally some of the more common
dog breeds and body types, so it helps to have some suggestions.

>> Well, or a unicorn horn.
>>

> Heh.  Good luck finding one.

Well, considering I'm looking for *pictures* of a horn, and not an
actual horn, I think I may have better luck with the unicorn, actually.

> More seriously: what I meant was that I think that a straight horn
> with a spiraling ridge or groove is Cooler than a plain one.

Very true. It may be difficult to convey a "spiraling ridge" given the
dimensions of the image I'm working with, however.

>> http://dragaera.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Lyornlogo-2.jpg
>>
>> Better? Worse? Same?
>>

> Definitely better.
>
> What are you using to create the image, btw?

Adobe Photoshop CS2.