[Dragaera] The Lyorn's Horn

Martin Wohlert martin_wohlert at hotmail.com
Mon May 28 12:21:53 PDT 2007

> Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 20:16:44 +0100> From: steve.rapaport at gmail.com> To: lincicum at comcast.net> CC: dragaera at dragaera.info> Subject: Re: [Dragaera] The Lyorn's Horn> > This picture is getting really good, Jon. Love the viszla outline.> > But that horn is, um, how can I say this politely --- a personal vibrator.> > I'm pretty sure that's not in keeping with the types of story the Lyorn> would want to represent. LOL> > Steve

I completely agree with Steve, that slight upward curve is not good for anyone with a
moderately dirty mind. I think that the horn should be straight, and pointier.

I really like this new dog body, but I think that the head could be a bit longer. Not that
I'm any kind of dog expert... just a busy body with too much procrastination to do./Martin