[Dragaera] The Lyorn's Horn

Jon Lincicum lincicum at comcast.net
Mon May 28 12:47:24 PDT 2007

Steve Rapaport wrote:
> This picture is getting really good, Jon.   Love the viszla outline.
>
> But that horn is, um, how can I say this politely --- a personal vibrator.
>
> I'm pretty sure that's not in keeping with the types of story the
> Lyorn would want to represent.  LOL

I suspect that there will always be a bit of that effect with the horn,
given the fact that horns are, in fact, shaped very similarly to phalli.
Not to mention the angle at which it naturally extends from the
forehead. (This is perhaps, the origin of the term "horny"?)

I've slimmed it up a bit, sharpened the point, to hopefully minimize the
effect in this latest modification.

http://dragaera.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Lyornlogo-4a.jpg

I toyed briefly with adding "spiral" lines to it, but it just didn't
work with the rest of the image.

Majikjon

Thanks to everybody for the comments. I'm getting a little bit happier
with it each time.