[Dragaera] Technical project - need help

A.S. Zanoni chica at dreamcafe.com
Fri Jun 15 15:03:40 PDT 2007

Hi, all.

I need someone who can read newsgroups for me.  Someone who is bravely
able to tell me that it was nothing.  Someone who can deal with probably
finding newsgroups in Japanese and maybe German, but who will make note
of these and tell me anyway.

Someone who can access the files and the messages on the newsgroups and
log them.

Problem is, I don't have my old unix account anymore.  I don't know how
to read the newsgroups in question.  Cannot access files either.  Thus,
delegation.

Could anyone so inclined please write me off-list?

Yes, if you're wondering, this really is related to Dreamcafe.  Does it
sound like I've been reading too much James Bond?  Probably, but only
indirectly through _The Jennifer Morgue_.

Anyone with jokes in mind, please tell them to me a month hence.  Okay?

Thanks!

---
A.S. Zanoni
Personal Assistant to Steven Brust