[Dragaera] Origin of Vera and recipes

Opher Lubzens flash119is at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 23 23:31:20 PDT 2007

Hi, my first post to the list and I've got two
questions:

1)Does anybody know if Vera is entirely "original" or
is she inspired by some particular mythology?

2)Are the various recipes and dishes described in the
books, especially in Dzur, real/ and/or inspired by
real Hungarian recipes?

PS.Yes, the descriptions in Dzur did make my mouth
water:)