[Dragaera] Origin of Vera and recipes

Maximilian Wilson wilson.max at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 08:57:05 PDT 2007

My understanding is that Verra was inspired by a fictional deity whose name
I forget from a role-playing universe called Piara; this fictional deity was
somewhat Roman-inspired in that she had a habit of interacting
with/assimilating deities from other pantheons. There's an interview on the
net that explains more about Piara (not sure about the spelling), and if you
search the list archives you might find a reference to it. I can't find it
right now, though.

-Max

--
Be pretty if you are, be witty if you can,
But be cheerful if it kills you.

Everything in Windows is very simple, but the simplest thing is difficult.
    -Clausewitz