[Dragaera] Vlad's Father

Maximilian Wilson wilson.max at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 15:43:38 PDT 2007

http://skzbrust.livejournal.com/49282.html

"Does anyone remember the given name of Vlad's father?  I think I do, but
I'm too lazy to look it up, and it would be so embarassing to be wrong."

Heh. This makes me laugh because I've seen speculation in the past by
readers that it's somehow psychologically significant that Vlad's father is
never referred to by name. It turns out SKZB just never got around to
mentioning it to us.

-Max

--
Be pretty if you are, be witty if you can,
But be cheerful if it kills you.

Everything in Windows is very simple, but the simplest thing is difficult.
    -Clausewitz