[Dragaera] Drive-by poll about titles

Shadowalker shadowalkers at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 26 21:11:05 PDT 2007

On Jun 26, 2007, at 8:34 PM, dragaera-request at dragaera.info wrote:

> Hello, everyone.
>
> I would like ALL REPLIES sent to the list, please.  [Anyone sending
> direct to me will lack a reply, because I'll be out of town for four
> days - so PLEASE don't.]  Okay?
>
> Visualize your favorite Brust titles.  Limit yourself to three.
>
> Send those three to the list.
>
> I will reply to the list - when I'm back.
>
> *** Important note:  You CANNOT include _The Gypsy_ or _Freedom &
> Necessity_ for this poll. ***
>
> Thanks!!!
>
> Chica*---
>
> P.S.  This can include the three books you'd most love your audiobook
> friends to hear.
>
> ---
> A.S. Zanoni
> Personal Assistant to Steven Brust

Hi Chica. I wrote my choices on a paper airplane and tossed it in your
general direction but just in case it doesn't safely traverse the 2350
miles here they are:

My first thought was "Cowboy Feng's Space Bar and Grille" just because
it is so different then the average title, but then I realized what you
wanted. so, without further ado

Agyar
The Phoenix Guards
To Reign in Hell