[Dragaera] Drive-by poll about titles

Mervi Hämäläinen varjotanssija at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 27 10:11:47 PDT 2007

>From: "A.S. Zanoni" <chica at dreamcafe.com>
>Visualize your favorite Brust titles.  Limit yourself to three.
>
>Send those three to the list.

Jherek (Book of Jherek, really, but I guess that would be cheating ;))
To Reign in Hell
the Phoenix Guards

>P.S.  This can include the three books you'd most love your audiobook
>friends to hear.

Well, I strongly recommend that you don't make the first (possible) audiobook from a book in the middle of a series. That tends to... annoy readers who cannot, for what ever reason, get their hands on the rest of the series.

Mervi