[Dragaera] Drive-by poll about titles

Rafe Hatfield rafehatfield at mcgrath.com.au
Wed Jun 27 19:35:35 PDT 2007

To Reign in Hell
The Sun, the Moon and the Stars
Issola

-----Original Message-----
From: dragaera-bounces at dragaera.info
[mailto:dragaera-bounces at dragaera.info] On Behalf Of A.S. Zanoni
Sent: Wednesday, 27 June 2007 8:43 AM
To: dragaera at dragaera.info
Subject: [Dragaera] Drive-by poll about titles

Hello, everyone.

I would like ALL REPLIES sent to the list, please.  [Anyone sending
direct to me will lack a reply, because I'll be out of town for four
days - so PLEASE don't.]  Okay?

Visualize your favorite Brust titles.  Limit yourself to three.

Send those three to the list.

I will reply to the list - when I'm back.

*** Important note:  You CANNOT include _The Gypsy_ or _Freedom &
Necessity_ for this poll. ***

Thanks!!!

Chica*---

P.S.  This can include the three books you'd most love your audiobook
friends to hear.

---
A.S. Zanoni
Personal Assistant to Steven Brust