[Dragaera] Related poll - not novels

Johne Cook johne.cook at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 13:45:46 PDT 2007

On 7/5/07, A.S. Zanoni <chica at dreamcafe.com> wrote:
> Please note that questions one through four inclusive are *all* yes/no
> questions.
>
> 1]  Have you read any of Steve's short stories?

Yes, but just two.  I had no idea he had so many.  I had this idea he
didn't feel all that comfortable with them.  I'd love to track them
all down.

> 2]  Have you read "A Dream of Passion?"

Yes

>   2a] Was "Dream..." only available online when you heard about it?

No.  I bought the chapbook to read it.

> 3]  Would you recommend Steve's non-novels to a friend?

I recommend Steve's stuff to friends every chance I get, in any format.

> *** 4]  If you could buy a short story collection of Steve's, would you?

Oh, yeah, at the drop of a hat.  (That's good, right?)

> 5]  If Steve's short stories interest you, what THREE would you most
> like to lay hands upon first?

* Drift (I'm a space opera guy - I'd love to see his treatment)
* When the Bow Breaks
* Calling Pittsburgh

> Format preference:  Do please feel free to note whether you'd rather
> hear or read these.

Read.

--
johne cook - wisconsin, usa