[Dragaera] Related poll - not novels

Konrad Gaertner kgaertner at tx.rr.com
Thu Jul 5 14:38:10 PDT 2007

"A.S. Zanoni" wrote:

> Okay, next item.  Please reply to the list.

For these surveys, you should remove the Reply-To: field that points
to your email.

> 1]  Have you read any of Steve's short stories?

Yes, all of them (I think).

> 2]  Have you read "A Dream of Passion?"

Yes

>   2a] Was "Dream..." only available online when you heard about it?

Yes.  Has that changed since then?

> 3]  Would you recommend Steve's non-novels to a friend?

Some of them, yes (ie Dream).  Others would depend on the story and
the person.

> *** 4]  If you could buy a short story collection of Steve's, would you?

Probably not, since I don't really care for short stories in the
first place.

> 5]  If Steve's short stories interest you, what THREE would you most
> like to lay hands upon first?

I prefer reading stories over listening (or watching).  I already
have all the Liavek anthologies, _Athyra_, and tStMatS.  Are the
Eericon ones both excerpts from _Dzur_?

Favorites out of what's left: "When the Bow Breaks", "Drift", and
"Dream".

Konrad Gaertner - - - - - - - - - - - - - email: kgaertner at tx.rr.com
http://kgbooklog.livejournal.com/
"You are nothing if not thorough in your self-congratulatory made-up
logic."  "I'm rather humble that way." -- Sanderson, _Warbreaker_