[Dragaera] Related poll - not novels

John Dallman jgd at cix.co.uk
Thu Jul 5 15:38:00 PDT 2007

In article <468D51E6.8050505 at dreamcafe.com>, chica at dreamcafe.com (A.S.
Zanoni) wrote:

> 1]  Have you read any of Steve's short stories?

Only "A Dream of Passion"

> 2]  Have you read "A Dream of Passion?"

Yes

>   2a] Was "Dream..." only available online when you heard about it?

To be best of my knowledge.

> 3]  Would you recommend Steve's non-novels to a friend?

Less so than his novels, since I've only read the one, but I'd expect
them to be worthwhile and would say so.

> *** 4]  If you could buy a short story collection of Steve's, would
> you?

Yes, in print. Probably not in audio.

> 5]  If Steve's short stories interest you, what THREE would you most
> like to lay hands upon first?
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Brust#Short_stories

Can't tell from the titles. The ones about Dragaera.

--
John Dallman, jgd at cix.co.uk, HTML mail is treated as probable spam.