[Dragaera] An old saying...

J C greyw01f at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 6 16:24:10 PDT 2007

So, I was reading a magazing, "Macleans" (July 9 2007 publication) and the
cover story is "Harry Potter--How it will end."  Essentially experts
indicate that, based on previous stories, from which Rowling seems to be
drawing a great deal of inspiration, the hero tends to die.  For instance,
the Arthurian Myth and the Sherlock Holmes story-arc.

But what really got my attention was the image that covered about 50% of the
spread inside the magazine that depicts Harry lying facedown on the ground
with his glassed a few inches from his face (to identify that this is Harry)
with....a dagger sticking out of his back.

My original impression was that of all the things that are likely going to
be thrown at Harry in book VII, it's kind of anti-climactic that a mundane
piece of metal does him in.

And then my mind laughed and said "No matter how subtle the wizard..."

Here's to Harry's imminent demise >)

Jon