[Dragaera] A passing comment of Sethra's

Philip Hart philiph at slac.stanford.edu
Wed Jul 11 22:22:43 PDT 2007

On Wed, 11 Jul 2007, Scott Crain wrote:

> Otherwise, Sethra acts with the utmost in courtesy.

Well, she's good at getting what she wants.  Nearly getting into
a fight with Vlad on first meeting him wasn't exactly Teldra-like.

> To those Dzur heroes who come to destroy her, she stands to meet them
> in open battle

Does she?

> Aliera e'Kieron and Morrolan e'Drien as Dragon warriors to be
> met on equal terms

You might want to review the Paarfiad, where we see Sethra provoking
Aliera just up to the point of exploding because it amuses her, where
she bends Morollan to her will and delights in portraying him as an idiot.