[Dragaera] Clews and such

A.S. Zanoni chica at dreamcafe.com
Thu Jul 12 12:44:40 PDT 2007

dragaera-request at dragaera.info wrote:

 > Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 10:34:53 +0000
 > From: pulmon at Mac.com
 > Subject: Re: [Dragaera] Story question clew  :<
 >
 > scaley?

Yup.  This is what comes of reading much in other periods.  You use
archaic language that has become perfectly recognizable to yourself, but
not necessarily to other people.  Scaley is probably last-century
British; garnered from reading Margery Allingham's Campion series,
although it may be from the E. Nesbit books.

In the immortal words of Sam:  So take it ... and have your fun with it.

=twinkle=

---
A.S. Zanoni
Personal Assistant to Steven Brust