[Dragaera] On Endings

Maximilian Wilson wilson.max at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 15:46:26 PDT 2007

Whoops, fwd to list.

-Max

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Maximilian Wilson <wilson.max at gmail.com>
Date: Jul 18, 2007 3:28 PM
Subject: Re: [Dragaera] On Endings
To: Howard Brazee <howard at brazee.net>

Ditto on the Warlock books. And the series Scott referred to, with the
Wells-like aliens, was featured in /Boys' Life/ magazine for a few years as
a comic. I think I eventually read both /The White Mountains/ and /The Pool
of Fire/ (there was a third book in there as well but I've forgotten the
name) as well as the prequel (/When the Tripods Came/). Long ago, now.

I'm going to miss Fred Saberhagen, too. Fortunately he wrapped up both the
Empire in the East universe and the Dracula series, before he passed on.

-Max

--
Be pretty if you are, be witty if you can,
But be cheerful if it kills you.

Everything in Windows is very simple, but the simplest thing is difficult.
    -Clausewitz