[Dragaera] a theory

Davdi Silverrock davdisil at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 10:51:48 PDT 2007

On 7/19/07, Philip Hart wrote:

> On Thu, 19 Jul 2007, Pieter Chielens wrote:
>
> > The main reason for joining this list today is because I thought of a theory
> > today while I was rereading Athyra.
>
> [interesting stuff snipped]
>
> You will I think want to look at _The Enchantress of Dzur Mountain_, in
> which, unless I'm confused yet again, there is a chat between Sethra and
> Tukko on the subject of the text you refer to.

There is indeed a chat, but is very nearly entirely as gnomic as the
text of the book itself.

However, more to the point, while there are (at least) 4 prominent
members of the early tribes, the correspondences with any of the seven
wizards are slight indeed.  To the left, there are 7 Scribblies, and
the correspondences with the 7 Wizards are rather strong:

   http://dragaera.wikia.com/wiki/Meta:Book_of_the_Seven_Wizards