[Dragaera] A beaker of the warm south...

A.S. Zanoni chica at dreamcafe.com
Fri Jul 20 13:05:09 PDT 2007

http://www.louanders.com/2007/06/omegacon-2008.html

Yes, if you look, you'll see SKZB listed.  :D

http://www.tobiasbuckell.com/2007/06/21/no-dragoncon/

My question, related to the second entry:

Has anyone here gone to D-con and seen a lack of writers there?

I'm just curious - it's not a major thing.  Sorry if this makes the list
explode.  I've never been to D-con and have no opinion.  Omegacon's
marketing [yes, that rather messes with my head too] suggests that
Omegacon will have somewhere in the neighborhood of 3-5,000 attendees.

Omegacon looks like it will be interesting to say the least.  Steve will
be on their podcasts....

*---

---
A.S. Zanoni