[Dragaera] More art...

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Sun Jul 22 05:05:33 PDT 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: dragaera-bounces at dragaera.info [mailto:dragaera-bounces at dragaera.info]
On Behalf Of Maria Manneman
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2007 12:21 AM
Cc: Dragaera List
Subject: Re: [Dragaera] More art...

On Jul 21, 2007, at 7:30 PM, Davdi Silverrock wrote:

Vlad Taltos, looking for trouble.  Or *like* trouble.  Whichever.

	Ooh, nice!  I like it a lot. And the artist is right. One thing
about
a First Person POV; there's not a  whole of descriptive detail of the
main character for artist fans to go by. For example, until "Athyra",
the only reason I knew Vlad had black hair was when he described
Morrolan 's hair as "black as mine".

	Maria