[Dragaera] Drien

kieronthecontent at gmail.com kieronthecontent at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 08:02:46 PDT 2007

I really don't have a substantial amount of evidence to back this theory up,
but I'm still going to poise the question with the hope that someone can
provide said evidence, or quickly stomp my theory into the ground...

That being said, could Sethra be Drien?

My speculation derived from the whole "sex change" thing, as well as certain
comments in the timeline link.

It is also notable that Dzur Mountain is conveniently located in Southmoor,
the ancestral homelands of the e'Drien line.

Sethra is always quoted as being around during the time of Dolivar, Kieron,
et al, and yet she is never referenced by name.

Any thoughts?

kc