[Dragaera] Shorts

J C greyw01f at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 8 06:06:16 PDT 2007

This probably isn't the greatest idea for the expanding of one's literary
horizons, and yet, I have no real interest in pursuing gems in the rough
when I can just go out and buy a nice bejewelled necklace.

So, that being said, is there a collection of Steve's short stories
published in one volume, or, if not, are there (or could there be) plans to
create such a volume for his fans who must have every single word that Steve
has written, even the "if you want a good time, call XXX-XXXX" scrawled on a
bathroom stall back in 1972.

Please let me know about this.

Jon