[Dragaera] Jasper Fforde

Chrisf.Olson at Sun.COM Chrisf.Olson at Sun.COM
Wed Aug 8 08:56:04 PDT 2007

I can second that one.  His "Thursday Next" series is fantastic, and the
way he drops bits in for later books reminded me of Brust a great deal.

And his take on Richard III makes me want to start up a weekend showing.

Audience: "When is the season of our discontent?"
Richard III: "Now is the season of our discontent!"

Richard III done as Rocky Horror.  Ya gotta love it.

:)
Chris