[Dragaera] OT - Jasper Fforde question

John Dallman jgd at cix.co.uk
Fri Aug 17 12:33:00 PDT 2007

In article <46C48AC3.27226.1C4DDD6 at localhost>, mr1 at rcosta.com (Michele
Riccio) wrote:

> Has anyone finished "First Among Sequels"?  I'm listening to the
> audio books and during chapter 14 (I think) chapter 12 suddenly
> started replaying.  Is this a glitch - or a literary device?
>
> I do enjoy the audio format - but it's very difficult to flip through
> the pages ;-)

I've read the physical book, and it does not have that trick. Chapter 12
is "Kids", and starts "I arrived at Tuesday's school at ten to four
...". There is no chapter 13 in the usual place, and chapter 14 "The
ChronoGuard" starts "The ChronoGuard had their regional offices..."

Searching through the book, chapter 13 doesn't seem to have wandered
anywhere else within its confines, but I'd try the website.

--
John Dallman, jgd at cix.co.uk, HTML mail is treated as probable spam.