[Dragaera] [Off-topic {New Poster}] Latin Translation

W. Wrigglesworth gfflyer1 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 18:33:31 PDT 2007

Hi everyone!
  I'm Walter, and I've never posted here, so forgive any breaches of etiquette I may commit. On SKZB's livejournal, he was looking for a latin translation to the quote:
  "I'm going to drink all the wine, smoke all the smoke, and fuck every whore in the city."
  I was wondering if anyone in here had seen this, and further, if anyone had found the translation.
                                                                                       -Walter