[Dragaera] Houses of Beaureaucrats

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Sun Sep 30 16:19:56 PDT 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: dragaera-bounces at lists.dragaera.info
[mailto:dragaera-bounces at lists.dragaera.info] On Behalf Of Jon Lincicum
Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2007 4:17 PM
To: dragaera at lists.dragaera.info
Subject: [Dragaera] Houses of Beaureaucrats

 Steve the Younger wrote:

> What houses tend to become bureaucrats, I wonder?
> Lyorn for the good ones,
> Chreotha for the mediocre majority, and a few Orca
> for the corruption and
> self-interest to keep the place humming along?

My guess is that most important bureaucratic officials
in almost any Emperor's reign will likely be of the
same House as the Emperor.

It depends.   There are a couple of houses which aren't very bureaucratic.
They would rather find the best bureaucrats to work for them.

(I got this message using Outlook and can't quote properly).