[Dragaera] I told my friend about the Vlad books . . .

Doug Croteau dcroteau at metrocast.net
Mon Oct 1 14:02:34 PDT 2007

Every year my little online group of computer gamers does a Secret Santa
gift exchange. Every year someone gets the first three Vlad novels from
me. Every year, that person contacts me and asks me what other books are
out there and if they are all that good.

Clearly, Brust writes novels that are basically heroine on paper as far
as addiction goes.

Speaking of which, is there a release date on the new on? *scratches
arm, shivers*