[Dragaera] [Off Topic] For Serenity Fans...

Jeff Log0n5150 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 5 10:17:58 PDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: <Chrisf.Olson at Sun.COM>
To: "Dragaera list" <dragaera at dragaera.info>
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2007 10:09 AM
Subject: [Dragaera] [Off Topic] For Serenity Fans...

http://www.firstshowing.net/2007/10/04/rumor-serenity-sequel-on-the-horizon-realistically-it-cant-be/

> Shiny!
> Chris

In additional Firefly news, take a look at the voice actors in the video
game Halo 3:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a86/orionis996/halo3voices.gif

That's right, Nathan Fillon is in the game as Sgt Malcolm Reynolds. Lot's of
shiny dialog, including Jayne introducing Vera to the enemy. The Battlestar
Galactica geeks will notice that Starbuck (Katee Sackhoff) is in there as
well. No, this isn't in the Firefly continuity, but pretty much just for fun
as Nathan and Alan are huge Halo fans.

jeff
-also a huge halo fan