[Dragaera] spam

Maximilian Wilson wilson.max at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 17:47:25 PST 2007

On Nov 8, 2007 4:43 PM, Mark A. Mandel <thnidu at yahoo.com> wrote:

>  Johne Cook <johne.cook at gmail.com> wrote:
> >>>
> Yeah, that's the worst part.  This particular bit was self-inflicted.
> <<<
>
> No it wasn't. NextCat *did* this to you and to us; they, not you, are to
> blame.

This reminds me, in a horrible but funny way, of a conversation I had
recently with my lab-mates about how women feel after rape. Intimacy having
brought the rapist into her monkeysphere (if he wasn't there already), a
woman may blame herself for having provoked the crime. Which would provoke a
response from friends similar to Mr. Mandel's comment about spam.

-Max

--
"The presentation or 'gift' of the Holy Ghost simply confers upon a man the
right to receive at any time, when he is worthy of it and desires it, the

Be pretty if you are,
Be witty if you can,
But be cheerful if it kills you.