[Dragaera] New Items at the Adrilankha Gift Shop

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Sun Dec 2 06:27:44 PST 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: dragaera-bounces at lists.dragaera.info
[mailto:dragaera-bounces at lists.dragaera.info] On Behalf Of John Dallman
Sent: Sunday, December 02, 2007 5:31 AM
To: dragaera at dragaera.info
Subject: Re: [Dragaera] New Items at the Adrilankha Gift Shop

In article <4751DCB3.3060402 at gaeacoop.org>, dalton_0907 at gaeacoop.org
(Elizabeth Dalton) wrote:

> * What Would Morrolan Do?
> * What Would Sethra Do?

I thought for a moment that you should have "What would Alieria do?"

And then I realised that there's rarely any doubt about that.

--

I'm thinking that the WWJD question (What Would Jesus Do), doesn't really
work as a guide to how to live with Dragaeran gods.

(Of course it is pretty much ignored here where the Religious Right prefer
the Righteous Pharisees side of the arguments with Jesus who preferred doing
good).