[Dragaera] Adrilankha Book Shop (Amazon shop for SKZB)

Elizabeth Dalton dalton_0907 at gaeacoop.org
Wed Dec 5 04:54:29 PST 2007

Hi folks,

There is now an Amazon shop where you can buy SKZB's books and he gets a
percentage, even for used books: Adrilankha Book Shop:
http://astore.amazon.com/dragaera-20

I also put cross-links between this and the Adrilankha Gift Shop
(http://cafepress.com/dragaera).

Neither of these projects is going to solve his IRS or medical bill
problems, but I figure every little bit helps. :)

I also looked through the archives and found the prior discussion on
shirt/swag ideas. Expect to see some House logo shirts and "I'm with
Kragar" soon. (Anyone with actual art to share who's willing to give it
to the shop on a CCNC or similar license, please contact me directly.)