[Dragaera] Dragaera shopping

Maximilian Wilson wilson.max at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 23:02:52 PST 2007

On Dec 11, 2007 8:06 PM, Elizabeth Dalton <dalton_0907 at gaeacoop.org> wrote:

> Thing is, most of what Vlad is actually "wanted" for is by the Jhereg,
> right? But I suppose if we total up the list of what he's actually done
> that the Empire could potentially prosecute him for (racketeering,
> assassination, impersonating Imperial agents, extortion, bribery,
> blackmail, tax evasion, etc.) it would make quite a list. (Can anyone
> think of any more to add?)

Possession of and use of morganti weapons is different than assassination,
right? And they could probably stick him for regicide (that one king) and
murder of an Peer of the Realm (Baron Loraan), although I'm not sure if
either of those is properly a crime. Obstruction of Justice (Orca). Use of
illegal magic (witchcraft). Use of highly illegal magics THAT COULD HAVE
VERY WELL CAUSED ANOTHER INTERREGNUM IF ALIERA HADN'T STOPPED IT FIRST
(Jhereg)!!!! Dunno, there's probably more.

-Max

--
"The presentation or 'gift' of the Holy Ghost simply confers upon a man the
right to receive at any time, when he is worthy of it and desires it, the

Be pretty if you are,
Be witty if you can,
But be cheerful if it kills you.