[Dragaera] 12-Dec-07 news [TNH]

Elizabeth Dalton dalton_0907 at gaeacoop.org
Thu Dec 13 10:00:58 PST 2007

Based on the comments by TNH at BoingBoing, I *think* this is the same
infection recurrence Steve reported in LJ:
http://skzbrust.livejournal.com/67512.html

At least, I'm hoping this isn't a report of another flare-up. :( Still,
I worry now that he's alone in the house (ok, Doc is there, etc., but
it's not the same.)

The news about Terry Pratchett is a bummer, too.

--
Elizabeth Dalton
Support Steven Brust!