[Dragaera] 12-Dec-07 news [TNH]

Elizabeth Dalton dalton_0907 at gaeacoop.org
Thu Dec 13 14:56:02 PST 2007

I heard from SKZB today that this is old news-- no new flare-up of his
eye infection, which is a relief. It's probably not really "gone,"
though. CONSTANT VIGILANCE! (Sorry, wrong series... just thinking about
"eye problems," I guess....)

Regarding Jhegaala, here are tidbits I've heard, from an unimpeachable
source which I may not disclose:

- It takes place in Fenario
- It takes place after Phoenix and before Athyra
- Vlad's family seems to have an *interesting* reputation in his
ancestral town

Happy speculating,

--
Elizabeth Dalton