[Dragaera] Gift Shop

Davdi Silverrock davdisil at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 08:10:22 PST 2008

On Jan 9, 2008 7:55 AM, Jon Lincicum wrote:

> It's funny... But as a practical point...
>
> How on earth do you plan on cramming all that on a single T-Shirt?
> (Well, and have it be in any way legible?)

Well.
There is some justice to what you say.

I just now copied and pasted it into MS Word, and the largest font
that I could raise it to was 28pt Times Roman (and still have it fit
on a single 8x11 page w/ 1 inch margins.)  Would that work for a shirt
as well?

I don't know the limitations of Cafepress, though.  And I think the
text might need a bit more formatting than that before going on a
shirt (I was thinking that perhaps we could use drop caps for the
first word, or even an inset box for the first word.)