[Dragaera] "Got Klava?" items now at Adrilankha Gift Shop

Elizabeth Dalton dalton_0907 at gaeacoop.org
Thu Jan 3 11:19:31 PST 2008

According to his LJ, he's filing for bankruptcy. I'm not privy to any
more details than are on the LJ-- I just coordinate the shops. Since the
gift shop is kind of a community effort, it seems reasonable to share
that it has netted him about $150 so far, which I know doesn't seem like
much, but I think shop items also serve to popularize his works, so
there's a long-term effect (hopefully). No sales through the book shop
yet. I don't know anything about the status of the direct donations,
except what he's posted on LJ, which indicated that he was given enough
to cover the legal bills and living expenses for a couple of months
while he gets things sorted out.

I don't know if a thermometer would have an impact on his legal
situation, though I imagine he has to disclose everything received as
part of the bankruptcy process. I'd settle for a "money stress 'o meter." ;)

--
Elizabeth Dalton
Support Steven Brust!