[Dragaera] "Got Klava?" items now at Adrilankha Gift Shop

Scott Schultz scott at cjhunter.com
Fri Jan 4 07:50:34 PST 2008

>General query: do folks prefer quotes with an
>illustration, or without?

Depends on the visual effect of the text, and the proposed art.

On a similar note, while I'm all in favor of giving Steve all due credit, it
strikes me as a bit odd to see "(c) Steven Brust" at the end of every quote.
Either you know the source or you don't. A copyright statement isn't going
to offer any kind of context to people who don't know it. Maybe I've just
never seen a shirt that quoted a book before. I can't recall ever seeing a
T-shirt that put a copyright or trademark or whatever mark on their
graphics. For lack of a better way to describe it, I find it non-immersive
when the gag comes with a legal disclaimer. Maybe that's just me.