[Dragaera] What's your house?

Elizabeth Dalton dalton_0907 at gaeacoop.org
Sat Jan 5 06:53:45 PST 2008

Then again, it notes that there aren't questions for Houses "we know
nothing about" or somesuch, which seems to include Jhegaala, Tsalmoth,
Vallista, Chreotha, and Iorich. (That last surprised me, as there was a
question about "fairness" in there.)

I don't know when this was created, but I think we could do better at
this point. E.g.

Are you subject to frequent changes in personality, lifestyle, etc.?
Do you like to rebuild things?
Do others have trouble understanding how you make ends meet?
Is enforcement of a system of laws and rules important to you?
Do you tend to try to maneuver others into your plans?
Are you a craftsman?
Are you a merchant?

Note that the "are you a..." questions can be used to distinguish
Chreotha from Yendi, for example, though there might be more appropriate
ways to do this. (I admit I'm at a bit of a loss for Chreotha
questions-- their historical/heraldic role doesn't seem to tie that
closely with their contemporary urban role.) But I think some of the
other House questions could use improvement as well. Suggestions?

Martin Wohlert wrote:
> When I'd finished the test I saw the
> "Blog your results. Create your own _Free Steven Brust blog_ from SelectSmart.com."
> -thing. "Free Steven Brust", he's not in jail, is he? ;)

No, though I suppose that could simplify some of his housing woes... not
a strategy I'd recommend. He could be considered to be "trapped" in
debt, though....

--
Elizabeth Dalton
Support Steven Brust!