[Dragaera] LOLDragaera

Elizabeth Dalton dalton_0907 at gaeacoop.org
Mon Jan 7 05:34:27 PST 2008

I've never really been hooked into the whole LOL phenomenon, but if the
masses demand t-shirts, I'm happy to oblige. To make it simple, I'll add
a shirt to the store:

1) If someone sends me an LOL graphic (with whatever attribution you
want already included in the graphic, and let me know how you want it
listed in the shop)
2) If someone says "I'd buy one that said..." with enough info that I
can create the design. (Would LOL designs require colored images rather
than silhouettes? Not like we're going to get photographs, though I have
3d rendering sw now that I could try.)