[Dragaera] Gift Shop

Matthew Jennings attjen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 14:19:01 PST 2008

After checking the site pretty much every other day for the past several
weeks, I finally just bought myself a "Shut Up, Loiosh" t-shirt.  I think it
will look mighty spiffy.

Some designs I thought might be obvious (but can't recall seeing suggested)
for future consideration:

"I left my heart in Dragaera City" & "Can you show me the way to Dragaera
City?"

"I think in Paarfi" (or Paarfisms?)

"Don't tell them I meant well." (perhaps backed with some large explosion)

"Blood of the Horse! Her again!" (with a small Sethra seal underneath)

"It has returned, or I'm a norska." (with a simple floating orb)

Generally, I'd be tempted by anything from the alter ego side of things.

(And I do love "Can I has tecklaburger", but wish I wouldn't look at that
'do want' racoon my cubemate has up on her window and immediately think of
Adron.)

Matt (attjen)