[Dragaera] Adrilankha Gift Shop accepting designs

Elizabeth Dalton dalton_0907 at gaeacoop.org
Tue Jan 8 16:35:14 PST 2008

Do you create fan art based on the works of SKZB? Know anyone else who
does? Just feel like typesetting a favorite quote? Yes, you too can have
your moment of FAME and GLORY (or exercise your scholarship or
creativity, or contribute to the changeable nature of the universe, or
whatever...) in the Adrilankha Gift Shop.

The standard garment template is 10"x10" at 200dpi, in PNG format. No
color limit-- all items are printed digitally. If you want to print on
dark colors, be sure to use a transparent background, and if you want to
be able to fade against dark colors, fade to transparent instead. I can
put the same image on mugs, mousepads, etc., though buttons need
somewhat special handling to position correctly. This is generally only
an issue if you use a colored background on buttons, and the odds are
good I can correct whatever file you send if needed (as long as you
don't mind if I tinker with your file, and provided I have the right
fonts). Bumper stickers are a special case -- the template is 10"x3" at
200 DPI, so these items usually need to be designed separately.

If you choose to send a design, please include in your email the name
you want used as a credit (real name or handle), a link to your website
if you want one, and a short note saying you're releasing the art for
use in the Adrilankha Gift Shop with no expectation of compensation. You
can mark the design copyrighted, CC, or whatever else you prefer,
depending on whether you want to encourage fans to swipe the image for
avatars or whatever. (Remember, you can't use art from book covers or
whatever-- only design elements you create, or get from CC or public
domain sources). SKZB reserves the right to refuse content contributed
to the shop, but it generally hasn't come up so far.