[Dragaera] Gift Shop

Elizabeth Dalton dalton_0907 at gaeacoop.org
Wed Jan 9 05:20:51 PST 2008

I love it. I will definitely include it in the shop. But given the
number of iterations so far (do you people ever sleep???) I think I'll
wait 24 hours to see if there are further revisions. :)

Elizabeth (sometimes known as nekokami)
Hapless manager of the Adrilankha Gift Shop

ps - I'd go for a semicolon, but I'll defer to Dr. Whom on this one. ;)