[Dragaera] Fw: Gift Shop

Elizabeth Dalton dalton_0907 at gaeacoop.org
Wed Jan 9 08:18:54 PST 2008

Ok. Both male and female pronouns on all shirts, and I'll do mugs with
each, as well.

But does anyone prefer the "one" genderless version? That is, should I
do all three versions, male, female, and neutral? It's not like it's all
that much extra work.

And Majikjon, yes, the text of the other design will be small on a
shirt, but I think it will still be funny (and legible). I've attached a
mock-up.