[Dragaera] Gift Shop

Davdi Silverrock davdisil at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 12:04:36 PST 2008

On Jan 9, 2008 8:34 AM, Scott Schultz wrote:

> The goal of this version being to emphasize the "vacation" and "my parents
> were willing to spend a bundle on themselves but couldn't be bothered to put
> any thought or money into a souvenier for me" aspects of the "lousy t-shirt"
> meme.

Hm. I don't think the "vacation" needs to be emphasized (the original
says "went to", after all); neither does the disappointment (which is
implicit in the criticism of the item) or the  "couldn't be bothered"
parts.

However, I have no objection to there being alternate texts.  I guess
it depends on what Elizabeth wants to work with...

I'll leave take 9 alone for now.